What’s my favorite Data Science book?
Hands-On Machine Learning With Scikit-Learn, Keras And Tensorflowby Aurélien Géron
What are some of my favorite non-business books?
- The Labyrinth of Solitude by Octavio Paz
- Yo la peor (I, The Worst) by Monica Lavin
- Quantum Enigma: Physics Encounters Consciousness by Bruce Rosenblum and Fred Kuttner
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
If money were not an issue, what would I be doing right now?
Traveling, exploring the world and visiting all kind of museums
What words of advice would I give my younger self?
Work not just hard but smart to make true your dreams and be patient, everything will happen at the correct time
What’s the most creative thing I’ve ever done?
A book for my dad with best memories of his life (pictures, letters, drawings and poems)
Which founders or startups do I most admire?
Bette N. Graham inventor of liquid paper and founder of her own company
Al Elizalde founder of popcornbyte.com
Madam C. J. Walker creator of her own line of hair care products
Elon Musk founder of SpaceX and Tesla
Barbara Corcoran founder of a real estate brokerage
Lori Greiner The Queen of QVC
Pamela Tomás-Obrador Galarza founder of The Barber’s Spa
What’s the best way for people to get in touch with me?
What words of wisdom do I live by?
“Among individuals, as among nations, respect for the rights of others is peace” by Benito Juarez
What was the most impactful class I took in school?
Data Structures and Programming Language I
What are some of the most useful business-related book I’ve ever read?
- 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T Kiyosaki